Wednesday, September 17, 2008

Stuffed Peppers

From time to time I come across a recipe for stuffed peppers. Not all stuffed peppers are created equal. I know that this sounds strange but it is true. That said, I would like to give my version of
The Stuffed Pepper
1 lb Hamburger
1/3 Cup Rice (uncooked)
a little onion (as much as you like)
some bread crumbs or cracker crumbs (which ever)
Salt pepper & garlic salt (how ever much you desire)
1 egg
mix together and stuff into Peppers that have been cut open on top and the seeds and membranes removed. put in shallow pan
Pour a can of beef broth and a can of diced tomatoes over the peppers cover with foil and cook at 350 for an hour and a half or two.
It is a meal in its self. Enjoy!

1 comment:

carizolli said...

Mmm...I love me some stuffed peppers!