Saturday, September 20, 2008

Meatball Sandwiches

This is one of my favorite quick & easy meals. And the whole family loves it! I even used turkey meatballs - couldn't even tell the difference!
  • Store-bought, frozen, Italian flavored meatballs
  • Your favorite spaghetti sauce (I used Italian stewed tomatoes and just pureed them since I didn't have any sauce on hand)
  • Hoagie rolls
  • Cheese
*duh* this is a no brainer, really! Put the meatballs and sauce into a sauce pan and heat through. Then spoon a couple meatballs into a roll, sprinkle with cheese and enjoy!

There is not much homemade about it!

I served these up tonight alongside Rachel's Garlic Fries (made with store-bought steak fries) DELISH!

1 comment:

ReNee said...

I'm not even hungry right now and that looks soooo.... good. I can't wait to try it. come payday those Idem will be on my grocery list.