Saturday, August 30, 2008

Caramel Corn

I wanted a treat tonight but didn't have much to work with. We had microwave popcorn, but that alone wasn't going to do it for me! I needed something simple since it's after 10:00 p.m. and I'm still working on my lesson for church tomorrow *procrastinator* I found this recipe on Recipezaar.com and it was delicious! It wasn't pretty though so I didn't take a picture.

Easy No-Bake Caramel Popcorn:

Ingredients

  • 1 (4 ounce) bag microwave popcorn
  • 1/4 teaspoon salt
  • 1/4 cup packed brown sugar
  • 1/4 cup butter or margarine

Directions

  1. Pop the microwave popcorn and set aside in a pan or bowl lined with wax paper.
  2. Combine butter, brown sugar and salt together in a saucepan
  3. Heat until completely melted.
  4. Pour over popped corn immediately.May be eaten warm or cool
  5. Enjoy!

No comments: