Monday, February 2, 2009

Chicken Puffs


Do any of you guys remember Mom making these? I remember just loving them. Enjoy for old times sake!!

8 oz Crescent Rolls
8 oz. Cream Cheese
2 C. Cooked Chicken
2 Tbsp Butter, soft
¼ tsp Salt
1/8 tsp Pepper
2 Tbsp Milk
1 Egg White

Blend cheese & butter until smooth. Add chicken, salt, pepper and milk. Separate crescent dough into 4 rectangles. Press together at seams. Top each with ½ c. of chicken mixture. Fold over and pinch ends together to form a pouch. Brush w/ egg white. Bake on a cookie sheet at 350 for 20-25 minutes.

3 comments:

Jen said...

Thanks for posting this Rachel! I was craving these just last week!:) Mom is the best cook I know.

ReNee said...

Oh..........gee, get on with you. I just follow after my mom and grandma just like my girls and sons follow after me. We all have our specialties and I love it when we get to gether and cook.

carizolli said...

These are one of my faves too! I can't wait to try the recipe! thanks for posting it, Rachey!