Tuesday, October 7, 2008

Single Serving Chocolate Cake...from the mikey...?

I found this recipe just now and thought...hmmm...you mean to tell me that I can make myself chocolate cake...in the microwave...in just 3 minutes...only dirtying ONE dish?!?!? Are you kidding me? I'm am sooo trying this!

...but not tonight because I went to Olive Garden for dinner and finished it up with a piece of Pumpkin Cheesecake *yum*

Microwave Mug Cake:
4 tbsp. flour
4 tbsp. sugar
4 tbsp. cocoa
1 egg
3 tbsp. milk
3 tbsp. oil
3 tbsp. chocolate chips (optional, but not really. Add them!)
Small splash vanilla

  • Measure flour, sugar, and cocoa in a large mug. Mix well.
  • Add egg and mix well.
  • Add milk and oil and mix well.
  • Add chocolate chips and vanilla and mix well.
"Microwave for 3 minutes at 1000 watts. The cake will rise up over the top of the mug, but don't be alarmed."

No comments: