Friday, March 12, 2010

Tarrogon Pork Chops

Tarragon Pork Chops
OK my mother use to make these pork chops that were so, so good, we would lick the plate clean and the pan and the utensils and anything else that had the gravy on it. They were just that good. That said, I finally asked her for the recipe and this is what she gave me. So have fun with this one.
Pork chops (enough to feed everyone )

Salt and Pepper
2 Tbls Dijon Mustard
1/2 tsp Tarragon
1½ Tablespoon Butter
1 can ChickenBroth
8oz. whipping cream
Corn starch
After you cook the pork shops in the butter for awhile you add the rest of the ingredients. She said to add it to your taste and the desired thickness of the gravy. So there you have it the trade mark of a true cook is one that does not know the exact measurements to any of the recipes they make.

1 comment:

**the muirs** said...

I am SO excited for this recipe, you have NO IDEA! I LOVE Grandmas Terragon Pork Chops! YUMMY!