Tuesday, January 27, 2009

Chicken Broccoli Casserole

I can't believe we don't already have this recipe on here. It is such a staple for every Sprague household.

Bag Chopped Broccoli
4 Chicken Breasts (boiled and cut-up)
1 C. Mayonnaise
1/2 C. Milk
2 Cans Cream of Celery or Cream of Chicken Soup
1 C. Shredded Cheese
1/2 tsp. Curry Powder
1 tsp. Lemon Juice
3 Slices of Bread (optional)

Layer the broccoli in the bottom of a cake pan. Add the cut-up chicken on top. In a bowl mix mayo, milk, soup, cheese, curry powder, and lemon juice until well combined. Put the soup mixture on the very top and break up the pieces of bread on top (optional). I skip the bread and put more cheese on the top. My family likes to put the Chinese chow mien noodles on top of it. I just like it plain.

3 comments:

ReNee said...

mmm..... that sounds so good. I havent made this for ever.

carizolli said...

I've never made chicken broccoli casserole. Can you believe that?

Thanks for the recipe, Rach. Now I'm craving it! 'cept Jason hates broccoli and Corbin can't have dairy (cream-of soups). *sigh* what's a girl to do?

ReNee said...

Cari, You should cut it in have and you and Jenalyn can eat it.