Monday, April 13, 2009

Orange Tapioca Jello Salad

An old family favorite. I made this for Easter. We took a big bowl to Grandma's party on Saturday and another big bowl to dinner at Jason's aunts house on Sunday. I love this stuff! It should be re-named: Orangie-Heaven in a bowl.

Ingredients:
3 cups water
1 sm pkg Orange Jell-O
1 sm pkg Cook'n Serve Vanilla Pudding
1 sm pkg Cook'n Serve Tapioca
1 can mandarin oranges (drained)
1 8oz container Cool Whip

Directions:
In medium saucepan stir together the first four ingredients. Bring to a boil. Boil 1 minute. Remove from heat and let cool. Add the mandarin oranges and Cool Whip and
stir thoroughly. Chill for several hours before serving.

I've heard rumors that this recipe has been tried with different flavors. Although I've never tried it myself, I bet raspberry would be phenomenal!

1 comment:

ReNee said...

O wow I haven't made this for a while. I had thought of putting it on the blog but you beat me to it.